Serves: 4 | Preparation: 15 minutes
- 2 cup cooked pasta
- 4 cups vegetables (diced mushrooms, red capsicum strips, halved cherry tomatoes, sliced snow peas)
- Fresh parsley, chopped finely
- 400 g can four bean mix, drained
- Juice of a lemon
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- Black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and place in reusable container
- Combine juice, oil and pepper and place in small container. Mix through salad before eating
- Try baby spinach or rocket, grated carrot or zucchini, green capsicum, green beans, corn kernels, peas or roasted eggplant or pumpkin.
- Replace four bean mix with drained tuna
- Add 1 tablespoon pine nuts or sunflower seeds for a different texture
- Use canned mushrooms, frozen snow peas or other canned and frozen vegetables as an alternative to fresh vegetables.
- For an alternative dressing, combine 1 tablespoon olive oil with 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar